Thursday 5 March 2015

Mini Albums using Graphic45

Today I finished the Mini Albums I was making.

I got the inspiration from watching a Video Tutorial from the Graphic45 Blog

This is a fabulous Blog for Tutorials, both written and Video.

I have also gathered together quite a few Video Tutorials on my Pinterest Board which you can view HERE

This particular Tutorial was showing you how to make a Mini Album from just one sheet of 12" x 12" paper!

You can view the Video on You Tube it's very easy and brilliant instructions.

So this is what I made.  I thought I would make 3 while I was at it!

I have used the Couture Collection from Graphic45.







You get 8 pockets to place Gift Cards, Paper Money, Notes or Photographs in.

Really enjoyed making these!

Michelle X 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your Comments, I read every one!